[cumbria_lug] Meetings

Trevor Pearson trevor at haven.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 7 21:41:17 UTC 2010

David Priestley wrote:
> Time to kick the Meetings thread again  :-)
>
> Trevor - do you want to sort out something for February in Workington.
>
> Do people want to bring along toys for others to play with?
>

> DP

David, et. al.

Yes I'll go sort a venue, now February is one of those months with dates
to avoid (14th springs to mind) so which day of the week is good for
people ? Would a weekend be better or worse or are we looking at a week
night (last meeting was on a Thursday evening) ?

Life has been a bit rotten lately, yet one bonus we got a Dell inspiron
laptop with a 3G mobile dongle, so I'll be trying to make it play with
Linux.  I am now forking out for a 15GB/month link we don't really need
anymore <Sad face> but the contract runs for the rest of eternity (or
near enough). So finding things to do with it would be good.

I'll bring a robot

Trevor.