[cumbria_lug] Hi everyone, I'm new to the mailing list...

Hassan "Haz" Williamson haz at hazrpg.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 00:53:02 UTC 2011

On 12 April 2011 13:41, Roger Cope <roger.cope at morphaniel.com> wrote:

> I’ve really no excuse, since I can walk there…  Mind you, my Linux these
> days is getting very embedded (a Synology Box, a BE router, an Android
> smartphone and, by then, a Xoom). Although, apparently the Xoom will run
> Ubuntu (no, Dave, I’ll not be letting you touch it!).

Hi Roger,

I'm sure you'll still enjoy going over, even though your not fully using (if
at all) using linux at all. I'm sure there are plenty other interests we can
all share together, for a start we'll all rather enthusiastic about
computers. :)

*From:* Damian Hellstrom [mailto:damian at darkness.com] *
> *
>

> So:
>

> 7:30
>
> 24.4.2011
>
> Carlisle Masonic Hall
>
> Carlisle
>
> CA1 1PY
>

> Damian

Hi Damian,

Awesome stuff, I'll see if I can try and get a few of my friends who aren't
on the LUG mailing list yet to come and join along too. Should be a good
laugh. :)

Is it okay if I post the news onto the Cumbria LUG facebook page? Since some
of them might not be on the mailing list.

--

Regards,

Haz

Blog: http://www.hazsoft.co.uk/