[cumbria_lug] Hi everyone, I'm new to the mailing list...

Hassan "Haz" Williamson haz at hazrpg.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 23:54:10 UTC 2011

On 24 April 2011 23:04, Dave Murphy <dave at schwuk.com> wrote:

> I did. Thanks to Damian for organising it, and to him and Sie for the
> conversation. :)
>
> Hopefully we can get a few more at the next one - Damian says he's going to
> persist with it.

Ah shoot, this is what happens when you stay up too late messing around with
servers (recently migrated from Windows Server to Ubuntu Server). Well I was
going to go, was all hyped up about it... and thought I'd be able to stay
awake longer. Instead I slept through my alarm.

So glad Damian is going to persist with it, and I will most definitely go to
the next one. Let me know when guys, and I will post it straight up on the
facebook group for others to join too.

Would have loved to have talked servers with you guys, because I'm still new
to the whole linux server thing. Definitely next time, and I will bring
people with me :).

What was the turn out like just out of interest?

Again sorry I wasn't there. :(

--
Regards,
Haz