[cumbria_lug] Linux User Group meeting in Blackpool

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:15:55 UTC 2011

Hi Joachim

We meet every Saturday, at 10am.
The only exceptions are that the lug will be closed during any school
holidays, this is announced via our mailing list

Please do join our list, and feel free to come along to the lug, there's
always a warm welcome, and a hot cup of coffee.
You can get our address details from our website.
http://blackpoollug.blogspot.com/

Thanks