[cumbria_lug] Carlisle meet ideas for demo's/discussions

Mark Burns thedarkmane at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:47:51 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick note to introduce some demo ideas I've had for the LUG meets
at The Lodge in Carlisle. Comments welcome, as I'm really trying to gauge
if there is any interest.

   - Python Weather script for conky - something I'm working on at the
   moment (very much in progress), when I remember to leave my work head at
   the office
   - Gnome Inform/Frotz - Text Adventure creation (not expert, but learning)
   - Gramps - genealogy program, assuming I ever get around to un-fritzing
   the data files, therby having something to show.....

--
Question, Confront, Deviate, Destroy....

Justified. What's Your Poison?

www.apatheticlife.com