[cumbria_lug] Open Source Cumbria

Mark Burns thedarkmane at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:11:38 UTC 2012

Some of the guys at my work are looking to setup a monthly meet up
called 'Open Source Cumbria', to cover anything of interest involving
open source.

The plan is to have the first meet up in the next month or so, venue not
withstanding, with a general format of a couple of talks followed by a
bit of a natter and hopefully some beer afterwards.

Just looking to get the word out, to see if anyone would be interested
in coming along, doing a talk, or whatever. If things go to plan there
are ideas afoot to alternate meet ups between Carlisle and somewhere in
the the South Lakes, say Kendal.

If anyone is interested or want more info just give me a shout.