[cumbria_lug] LUG Meeting Sun 4/2?

Damian Hellstrom damian at darkness.com
Fri Mar 2 18:06:34 UTC 2012

@Andy

Hi Andy - I was hosting the Lug meetings on the 2nd & 4th sundays of the
month. For the time being, I'm not hosting any.  However, there is the
coding meeting mentioned by Dave Murphy & I think someone else is
considering hosting/organising some upcoming LUG meetings.  When I find a
job (which means an income - as I don't have 1 @ the mo) I will, hopefully
either host or organise some meetings, as I miss them - that is when ppl
actually turned up to them ;)

Damian