[dundee] Fw: a linux installation question...

Stephen Kelly dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Sun Nov 17 22:30:00 2002

Thanks for replying Andrew.

The cd-rom drive works well enough to read cds (I can copy the ISOs
anywhere I want) - it's only during the mandrake installation that it
falls over.

There's an image called "hd.img" on the which I've created the
appropriate boot disk.  After the floppy loads, I'm left with a prompt -
I'm stuck at this bit...

Cheers,

Stephen

stephenakelly@yahoo.co.uk