[Dundee] IRC

Jamie dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 2 00:04:00 2002

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp

The people that host the LUG website's also host an IRC server. Some of the=
 other LUGS have IRC channels on here.

I used to be able to run eggdrop on the LUG server, at least until they swi=
tched over to the xinit box. Maybe this could be an option for you.

at 02:56:35PM +0100, Mark Harrigan wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-09-01 at 14:01, Robert Shand wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >=20
> > Does anyone hang around on IRC?  Is the an 'Official' Dundee LUG channe=
l?
> >=20
> > Bob
> >=20
> There's not an official atm but it's something I always meant to suggest
> setting up. If people fancy I could see about getting a channel setup on
> oftc.net, one of the members of the Belfast LUG that'd I'm also in has
> recently setup a new oftc server so I'm sure it wouldn't be too much
> hassle to get him to set it up.

--=20
Jamie Adams

SCARBOROUGH LINUX USER GROUP