[Dundee] help!!!!!!

dundee@lists.lug.org.uk dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 29 07:56:00 2002

Check the linux documentation on grub, as there is a general menu.lst in the
folder, copy that file to /boot/grub on disk hd(0,0) or hda as we normally
call it and see if the menu appears when you boot up, if not you will have to
install grub from the grub command line, also in the documentation. I will
try to remember how I did mine.

Regards

Steven