[dundee] revolution-os

Tom Stott dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 5 13:01:00 2003

<tom smiles innocently at riddel and remembers his big beating stick for next time ;) >

Colin cheers for the link to that .avi file, am wget'ing now!, Hey Jonothan just on an aside (i know this should go on another thread Dunc - but allow me this little wander - :D ), what chipset is the wlan card in your IBM laptop?,

cheers all,

Tom