[dundee] Meeting

Tom Stott dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 5 15:02:01 2003

well seeming that there now has been quite a few different people at different meetings - maybe i'll try and pimp the IRC channell again (as Mark is probably somewhere on a seacat or arguing with BA staff at this very mo),

anyhoo,

the server is irc.oftc.net
and the channell #tlug (hmmmm ...cactchy heh?)

normally you find me, mark and jonothan lurking in it, and Andrew sticking his head very often,

Anyhoo, hope to catch you all in there,

tom

-still cant think of a meaningfull quote or text to put here-