[dundee] cvs stuff

Duncan Gauld dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Mon Aug 11 20:38:59 2003

Kier> ps. when  is the next meeting? i think this one should be arranged
well
Kier> in advanced.

Maybe we should work out a regular schedule? Weekly? Fornightly? Monthly? At
the moment I would say that the LUG is too new to sustain a weekly meeting
due to members not really knowing each other. Arranging a meeting just
'cause that's what LUGs do is running before we can walk, methinks...

It would be interesting to hear everyone elses' views on this. Maybe a
weekly meet in a pub and a monthly normal one with talks and such like would
be a popular choice ;)

... That's if you're legally allowed in a pub after 6, dammit. :/

Duncan