[dundee] cvs stuff

Rob Sharp dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 12 00:39:00 2003

Well, as i mentioned before, i think its well worth moving to some sort
of CMS system for the webpage. That way, once it's setup, everyone can
maintain and update it.

Once i'm settled in me new job, i'll be more than happy to do so,
although there is the small issue of hosting... we'll need PHP and MySQL
to run any kind of CMS...

rob.