[dundee] Two suggestions

Colin Brough dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 12 21:01:01 2003

> > First, as a meeting suggestion, I'd quite like someone to demonstrate
> > how to use the gimp!! I've tried it a few times, but I get the feeling
> > I'm missing something fundamental in the way it manipulates images.
> > The layers thing confuses me completely...
> >

> If you think the GIMP's confusing... have you tried Blender? ;)

No - neat demos, though!!

All I typically want to do is clean-up some image, take out background
clutter, stuff that I can sometimes manage in xpaint - but gimp should
be better when the images are big, etc, etc - I just can't get it to
play! :-(

Cheers

Colin

Colin Brough                             Colin.Brough@blueyonder.co.uk