[dundee] yet another compiling problem

Mark Harrigan dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Sat Aug 16 12:18:00 2003

Next time google for the answer, these compiling questions are getting
really old, really quickly. If you're not capable of compiling these
applications yourself use binaries.

For the record I went to google and typed balsa lltdl and the first
entry was as follows
http://216.239.37.104/search?q=cache:H_w1NGSMrwQJ:mail.gnome.org/archives/balsa-list/2001-February/msg00008.html+balsa+lltdl+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

You can then look at the follow up at the bottom and find the answer,
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/balsa-list/2001-February/msg00010.html)
though if you look at the error and compare it with the last one you
posted you should have been able to work out you were missing a
library again.

http://rpms.mandrakeclub.com/search.php?query=libtool&submit=Search+...&arch=
for the rpm for mandrake (I think that's what you run). If so I would
add that they have balsa 2.0.13 rpms too.

Mark