[dundee] Monday's meeting

Colin Brough dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Sun Aug 31 16:06:00 2003

> On Sun, 2003-08-31 at 02:09, Robert Shand wrote:
> > How about a GPG/PGP key signing thingy? That should be relativly quick
> > and easy to do.
>
> sounds good

OK, excuse my ignorance, but would I need to bring anything, what
benefit would I get, .... I haven't really paid any attention to
GPG/PGP, except to follow word for word (but without understanding!)
instructions in setting up Mandrake urpmi to collect RPMs from the
Penguin Liberation Front!

> >  Otherwise Mark says it's just a pub meeting (which would be
> > fine).
>
> probably best as this might be a bit short notice for some people...
> perhaps we shopuld reschedule for later this month

No, I think its important to keep the same date (1st Monday in the
month) constant, even if not a huge amount happens, 'cos we've got
such a fluid membership/attendance at the moment.

I'm certainly planning on being around tomorrow evening, whether we do
anything or just head for the pub.

See you then!

Colin

Colin Brough                             Colin.Brough@blueyonder.co.uk