[dundee] Tonight's Meeting Cancelled

Colin Brough Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 10:57:49 GMT 2003

> There's a group of people who have decided to go to the pub tonight
> instead of a meeting. That's Jonathan, Tom and Colin in Mickey Coyle's
> (ie the usual pub) out behind the computing dept at around 8:30. If you
> want to discuss this further with them I'd recommend joining #tlug on
> irc.oftc.net as they're all currently on-line there.

Well, we met and we drank :-)

But we also set a date for the next meeting for the 12th of January -
Mark is going to try and confirm the room/practical arrangements. I've
asked Angie from webtrust.org.uk to come along to talk about
volunteering, so all being well we've got some specific content.

Cheers

Colin

Colin Brough                             Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk