[dundee] [jtsmoore@revolution-os.com: Re: Screening of Revolution OS]

jim dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Mon Jul 21 17:45:01 2003

I would love to see a preinstalled version of linux to compaire with
windows preinstalled.

I had to reinstall Redhat yesterday but it was pretty fast for a clean
install. Windows XP and 2K both take a long time.
Mind you I still wounder about the ease of installing software once you
get your computer home for new users comparied to windows.