[dundee] Next meeting.

Rob Sharp dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Sun Jul 27 18:46:03 2003

--=-v8z9NBiiZ/6YDHr3TJwX

On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 18:38, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 06:37:03PM +0100, Rob Sharp wrote:
> > On another note, should we update the web page more regularly? It might
> > be nice to run it on drupal or something similar, so we can all have
> > accounts and journals etc on it. I'll maintain it if anyone wants to go
> > ahead with the idea.
>=20
> What's drupal?
If in doubt, google!

Drupal is an open-source CMS (content management system) that allows you
to create a modular web site. Its a bit like slashcode or zope.

Essentially everyone can have a user page that they can maintain, we can
have a noticeboard and chat and other such community things. the end
result is a site thats a bit like slashot or other 'news' sites.

oh, the URL is http://www.drupal.org

rob.

--=-v8z9NBiiZ/6YDHr3TJwX

--=-v8z9NBiiZ/6YDHr3TJwX--