[dundee] Next meeting.

Mark Harrigan dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Mon Jul 28 20:03:00 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 06:50:26PM +0100, Andrew Clayton wrote:

> >From the mouth^H^H^Hfingers of Mark....

Sadly I won't be able to make it as I'm in NI at the moment, this
shouldn't cause any problems as Simon is the keeper of the keys. :)

Someone write me a review so that I know if it's worthwhile and it'd
be some content for the website. Btw I think we should put down the
website as an item of discussion for the September meeting. Also of
note I think I've come up with a better venue for general meetings,
was given to me on a drunken night out :). I'll need to see if it's
available but it should be much more condusive to discussions
etc. Watch this space etc etc.

How you enjoy the showing.

Mark