[dundee] Meeting Tonight

Mark Harrigan dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 10 17:31:00 2003

Apologies for complete lack of notice but we'll be having the meeting
tonight, topics are yet to be decided but we might go with Keir's
idea. Plus some discussion on direction might be a nice idea, things
people are really interested in learning about etc. I know this may
have been discussed in the pub last time but 5 pints of Guinness tend
to effect the memory slightly.

Oh and Duncan I will move things next month, I've decided that there's
no point asking on the list. I'm just going to arbitrarily move it,
most likely to Wednesday but that's not definite yet, need to ask
Simon etc.

Pub afterwards for those who can, I liked Mickey Coyles last time so I say we
stick with it, nice and close etc.

Mark

PS If changes to day annoy anyone else... :P Duncan asked first and
last. Hahahahaha, Fascist Dictatorship++