[dundee] upcomming meeting?

Mark Harrigan dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Sun Jun 29 00:33:01 2003

On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 10:42:19PM +0100, conor wrote:
> is the next meeting on 7th july?
>
> keir told me that it was an install meeting (?)

If there is sufficient interest.

> if so anyone interested in installing some distro (debian probably )
> alongside a/ux and mac os 7.5.5 on my quadra 800
> (http://www.lowendmac.com/quadra/q800.html ) in IICI case ?

If anyone is interested in helping you, sure (if the meeting is an
install meeting) but it's an obscure and ancient piece of gear so
don't expect everyone (or anyone) to jump at it.

You should really find out about it yourself and try it out (after taking
relevant backups of course) so that you can ask questions of us. We're
not here to do crazy installs like that for you though we'll help you
if we can.

Mark