To pub or not to pub [Was Re: [dundee] The Pub]

Dave Edmondston dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 4 08:05:01 2003

As a parallel 'getting to know everyone' idea, how about putting together a colabarative group web site/extranet, where everyone can submit a page about themselves, what linux experience thay have, etc, etc. This would help people like myself who can't make social nights (I've a new born baby(!)) know a little more about the rest of the group.

I'm not thinking of anything posh, or anything that the rest of the world will want to access; just something that we can all contribute to.

Comments?

I nostri sogni sono sempre presenti

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com