[dundee] Meeting on Monday 1st March, 8pm

Colin Brough Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 19:23:40 GMT 2004

The next meeting of TLUG, this coming Monday, will be a very
"hands-on" affair. I will be bringing along three machines, and hoping
we can do some troubleshooting and configuration.

Getting a wireless connection between a (Linux) desktop and a (Win XP)
laptop working has so far eluded me. I'll bring the kit along and see
whether multiple heads are better than one.

Since I'm bringing kit, I'll also bring an old (Pentium 233MMX, 64Mb)
PC and do an install on it. I've never had "hands-on" on Debian, so
someone is going to bring Debian install disks along and we can
play... I'll probably also bring Mdk 9.2 install disks, just in case.

All welcome - usual time (8pm), usual venue (Applied Computing Dept
Lecture Theatre, building 18 on the campus map; ring the doorbell to
gain access):

	http://www.dundee.ac.uk/general/campusmap

Cheers

Colin