[dundee] Draft of article for Dundee Voluntary Action

Andrew Clayton andrew at digital-domain.net
Fri Feb 27 20:59:06 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 19:42, Colin Brough wrote:
> At our January meeting, when Angie from webtrust talked us through
> opportunities for helping voluntary organisations, I (foolishly?)
> offered to do an article for the DVA newsletter. A draft is here
> (emphasise draft!!).
>
> 	http://www.colinbrough.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/TLUGarticle.pdf
>
> Comments welcome.

I think you need to rephrase the "alternative to windows" bit, it makes
us sound like MacOS or OS/2 or some other ToyOS.

Perhaps something like Linux is a Unix like operating system and Windows
killer!, ok you can maybe leave that last bit off or rephrase it ;) but
the "Linux is a Unix like operating system" is a key concept.

> Cheers
>
> Colin

Andrew