[dundee] regarding the webtrust talk

tom stott tom at linuxdisco.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 19:41:54 GMT 2004

mdk always tend to live in the edge as far as stabillity is concerned -
seeming to prefer newer versions as opposed to guarenteed stability of older
versions, there is a fix available from mdk for the LG drive problem as well
as firmware upgrades also available from LG,

still would rather use something other than MDK as i agree with jonothan in
that its quite buggy,

tom