[dundee] Fwd: Open letter from Alan Cox

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Jun 2 01:08:09 BST 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 12:38:16AM +0100, Martin Habets wrote:

> I'm normally not much into politics, but here are some words from Alan Cox...
> Guess it's time to make up your minds.

SNP or Green for those important no-software patents votes.  I've had
excellent responeses from SNP MEPs on the issue in the past.

> PS: Is there a LUG meeting next monday? Any topics yet? What happened to those SUN
> machines we played with 2 or 3 months ago?

I would recommend a discussion on software patents and EU election
voting.  It would probably need to be structured around something, a
talk etc.  Is there a room booked Simon?

Incidently I'm doing a KDE talk/question and answer session at EdLUG this
Thursday.

Jonathan Riddell
--
Umbrello UML Modeller: http://uml.sf.net