[dundee] Meeting monday?

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Sun Oct 3 12:26:23 BST 2004

Martin Habets wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Are we meeting monday? I'd like to see if we can find a way forward on the Linux day
>thing, or something along that line.
>
>Martin
>

>___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

>Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk

I already mentioned to the irc channel that I couldn't make it as I am
in Southampton for some meetings. I have tried to get another member of
staff to cover but nobody has come forward as of yet and given the
penetration of non-windows OS's at Dundee I think it is unlikely that
anybody will volunteer. All I can suggest is to postpone for a week,
which would unfortunately put us past the date of the proposed Linux
day. Unless anybody can suggest another venue I can't see a way of
proceeding.

Simon