[dundee] Meeting on Monday September 6th

Andrew Clayton andrew at digital-domain.net
Sat Sep 4 11:47:19 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 13:26, Martin Habets wrote:
> I'm glad I'll be able to attend again. Not sure where the schoolyear is at, but maybe
> it would be a good time for a Linux awareness day or installfest. Anyone motivated to
> organise something like that?

Thats right, Saturday October 9th was declared a LinuxDay in the UK.

http://www.triv.org.uk/linuxday/

It's certainly something we should now be thinking about doing, we've
been active a little over 2 years with regular meeting for a little over
1...

Though I think it's a bit much for any *one* person to organise (unless
they have *loads* of free time)

A good topic for discussion at the upcoming meeting though.

Andrew