[dundee] Computer bits

LHT tunglh2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 02:09:56 BST 2005

Oh absolutely fantastic offer, I would probably be late but if there are still some, I would like to go for any of the first items

Thank you alot
Best regards

Keir Lawson <keir at thelawsons.plus.com> wrote:
Im going off to uni in a weeks time and so am clearing out my room, I
was wondering if anybody wanted the following hardware (which will
otherwise be binned):
Flatbed colour scanner ()
Black and White HP Drum scanner
Linux compatible 56k modem (external)
Zip Drive (100mb) with three or four disks
Pentium 1 tulip PC (Runs ubuntu, just) 64mb ram i think, usb, ISA
soundcard and cdrom/floppy, no HD installed

Please respond ASAP if you would like some of this stuff

Keir

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk

LHT
Tom