[dundee] Rooms in Dundee

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 18 15:15:57 GMT 2006

Hey,

this is a bit off topic, but it came out of the blue, does any have or know of any rooms in dundee to rent for a House trained gentoo person? May use copious amounts of electricty, doing over night compiles, but willing to pay for it ;-).

let me know, as my current housing situation has njust got tit up.

on a lighter note, Merry Xmas, and new year to you all, here to Lug 2007! :-).

Cheers,
Lee