[dundee] ubuntu

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 1 21:49:31 GMT 2007

Jacek,

Hmm, I don't understand what your saying exactly?

explain a bit more,and you'll get more help.

if you went to the doctors and asked, I'm hurt , please
help me..your doctor would'nt have a clue what was wrong
with you, if you said 'my arm hurts, I think it's broken',  or I
keep sneezing, it came on two weeks ago,and I've now
broken out in spots....

then your doctor could help you much much more...
???

so, lets start again shall we.

Jacek Sapieja <sapieja at interia.pl> wrote:
    I think I had some updates