[dundee] Oh dear

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:19:02 GMT 2007

Let me make this quite clear. Jacek's emails were rejected due to him
replying to a no subject header email. The anti-spam filters are set
up for this and they are detected as spam. I fully explained this to
him in a personal email. I also said that these emails can be resent
from his sent box (unless he has cleared this) as long as he makes
sure to have in a subject header. Your emails, Daniel were being
delayed due to being trapped by a Moderator request, which I had to
deal with manually. I sent you screenshots last week so you could have
a look at the problem, since then all your emails have gone through
OK, you must have corrected the problem OK. Let's get the facts right
people.

Gordon