[dundee] Oh dear

Digit (SG) digit.siljrath at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:03:52 GMT 2007

i wasnt trying to be smart.  :P  my sentiment was intended to be the same as
" help us help you".

by changing subject headers, and adding one line questions which do not
offer one iota of details as to the context of your dilema, you havn't been
making it easy on us.
background info is always helpful and the more often you write in such info
with your questions, the better you become at keeping it all relevant. ...
and of course getting useful answers back.

i say this to you having had it said to me so many times too.  :D   i know
it seems like folk r just being difficult, demanding and dugged-minded as to
the way questions can be asked, but it really is for everyone's benefit.

here's the sort of thing i was thinking of.  tips like found in here i have
found invaluable and have saved me so much wasted time and enabled me to do
things previously considered impossible.

gordon, thnx for clearing that up.

On 05 Dec 2007 11:42:45 +0100, Jacek Sapieja <sapieja at interia.pl> wrote:

>           Another one trying to be smart.
>           You are quite good in telling me how to ask questions
>           but you cannot answer to the full description of the problem
>           that I've sent in the earlier e-mails ( one of them only got
>           diplayed).Reliability of taylug is a bit overrated.
>
>                            It was nice "meeting" you guys.
>
>                              Jacek

The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice. The language is
not Narn, or Human, or Centauri, or Gaim or Minbari. It speaks in the
language of hope; It speaks in the language of trust; It speaks in the
language of strength, and the language of compassion. It is the language of
the heart and the language of the soul. But always, it is the same voice. It
is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, And the voice of our
inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: We
are one. No matter the blood; skin; world; star; We are one. No matter the
pain; darkness; loss; fear; We are one. Here, gathered together in common
cause. we agree to recognise this singular truth, and this singular rule:
That we must be kind to one another, because each voice enriches us and
ennobles us, and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the
Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better
future. We are one.