[dundee] The UAD Linux Society Christmas Night Out

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 8 12:11:23 GMT 2007

               The UAD Linux Society Christmas Night Out

                        Wednesday 19th December

                          7pm Counting House,

                                 Dundee

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know we have planned to hold our Christmas night out for
19th December. The plan is to have a Christmas dinner at the Counting
House pub, and then take the evening as it comes.

This is a fantastic social evening for all our society members, and all
friends of the society. As usual we would like to invite everyone that
would like to join the Linux society in it's Christmas celebrations.

The Menu for the meal is as follows;

Starters £2.00

Crayfish Cocktail

Soup of the Day

Main Course £6.99 and a Free Drink

Roast Turkey

Butternut squash & Cashew nut roast (Contains Nut's but is suitable for
Vegetarians)

Salmon Fillet

Dessert £2.00

Christmas Pudding (Contains Nut's but is suitable for Vegetarians)

Mint chocolate ice cream bombe (suitable for Vegetarians)

You will need to contact Jen or myself to book your place at there is a
£3 deposit. Email events at thelinuxsociety.org.uk with the subject line
“night out” to book and for more information.

I look forward to seeing everyone that can attend, and if you've not
already booked then don't delay.

Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Linux Society

Remember a penguin is for life not just for Christmas

Arron M Finnon

President

The UAD Linux Society