[dundee] Resolution, graphics/recovery mode

Jacek Sapieja sapieja at interia.pl
Sun Dec 9 01:51:21 GMT 2007

               How can I change resolusion
               in Gutsy via command line ( recovery mode) ?

               I have repaired my grub and my wireless but messed
               the diplay completely. I don't understand why
               because I have set resolution for the one that my screen has (1280*800)
               and I have chosen the driver intel 915 (my chipset)
               and than I have saved it.
               I have ticked "widesceen" as well.

               After boot I see nothing. Just one blurred square in the top left corner.

                             Jacek