[dundee] My answer to Chris and Arron( graphics issue)

Jacek Sapieja sapieja at interia.pl
Sun Dec 9 12:54:41 GMT 2007

             hi,

             Ok Arron but how can I change it now when I can see nothing
             on the screen ? Any commands ? I thought that Gutsy solves the problem.
             Vim or nano will help ?

             Chris, I did my upgrade through System-?- upgrade.
             It was fine after ugrade but when I have restarted
             the desktop was not using the whole surface of the
             screen.

             I have edited the menu.lst and it mounts properly now.
             I just havetwo menus for windows. I need to use first one in order
             to access the second one. I don't know how to solve this.

             I had some probs with wireless as well but I have reinstalled
             GNOME network manager to wicd.

             Chris, sorry for the lack of titles. How informative are they anyway ?
             I guess there were two of them only so that constitutes a small
             percentage of all my emails.Please tell of Arron as well.
             I was in a hurry and I will put it in the future.

                             Jacek