[dundee] Your views on why linux is better than MS other others OS's

David Thornton Snr davidthorntonsnr at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 15:15:35 GMT 2007

Hi all,
I'm looking for views on the above subject and to be truthful any other input to include on my website.
Is it the ease of use? package updates? built-in utilities, etc.
Also any 'how tos' that you have found useful.
Or why you think that XXX distro is better than YYY.
In other words any info that you think would be good to include on the site
I (with agreement) will put a link to Tlug and any other link you think would be good to include if you let me know.

I'm not looking for anything else but if you think of anything else please email me.

It's not an all singing and dancing site, I've tried to keep it simple to make it fast loading.
The site and content is coming along nicely.

cheers everyone
Have a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Dave