[dundee] PLEASE READ! OLPC at ASL and TayLUG. [Acronym-tastic!]

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:23:39 GMT 2007

It goes without saying that this has my total and unreserved backing, i
think it's a great sign of a lively community.  And i would also like to
pledge my support, as my funds are tight (baby daughters are not cheap
things i must admit) i would like to pledge £20.

I hope that we can raise some money for incredibly great project, get a
new toy for developmental  purposes of course ;).  If we all put in a
donation we may even be able to get two and really blow peoples mind,
with what can be achieved with a budget, a yo-yo charger, and a linux
kernel.  I think we need 15 people to agree to donate £20 quid, and
enjoy the wireless mesh networking fun.  Help two poor kids which of
course is the most important thing.

Well done Jen, Barry

Come on folks, got to be worth a round or two less at the pub.