[dundee] PLEASE READ! OLPC at ASL and TayLUG. [Acronym-tastic!]

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:34:51 GMT 2007

count me in for £20.

azmodie

On Dec 11, 2007 12:15 AM, Daniel Lamb <daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk> wrote:

>  Yeh I saw that, cheers.
>

> I would be willing to pledge at least £20 for another laptop, depends how
> much anyone else pledges, wouldn't mind getting my hands on one though to
> show to clients see if they would also give money to it.
>

> I wont be at the party (actually really should try and make it to a
> meeting be nice to meet everyone) but could send the money to someone?
>

> Btw has anyone seen this?
>
> http://www.h2o-networks.uk.net/ they are doing dundee uni, abertay and st
> andrews, would be interesting to see what they are doing anyone else
> interested?
>

> Regards,
>
> Daniel

Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation
controlling everything that is Umbrella.
A combination of Microsoft and the US Military. At some level there is a
board of directors who meet once a
month and decide all of our fates."
-- Jeremy Bolt - Producer - Resident Evil : Apocalypse