[Fwd: [dundee] PLEASE READ! OLPC at ASL and TayLUG. [Acronym-tastic!]]

<3 sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:36:28 GMT 2007

And another pledge:

*Hi Jen, I cannot reply to the mailing list for some reason, I will
likewise pledge £20 minimum, i will give more to round off or top up.
hope you get enough for 3.
i will be a merry Xmass for some one, wishing you one too.

James Riach (student 0602386)

*This is excellent guys. I will officially count the pledges and reply to
the mailing list tonight, but i reckon we are now less than £40 away from
affording a second laptop.

The response to this has been amazing! Big thank you to you all :) we are
such a nice Society/LUG!

-jen