[dundee] apt-get apt-get

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:56:13 GMT 2007

Seen this one before.  I've actually told people about it being so like
a Windows Error message, kinda of in the same vein as No Key Board
Detected Press F1 To Continue.

Now my problem fixed it's self, the file system was all shot to pieces
and it need to recover a load of files.  Just used the single user mode
to fix it.  It must be there as i think apt-get are used by Debian like
systems during the install process, but i could be wrong.

If you can't apt-get it's going to be fun, i'm no expert but what about
dpkg and getting a deb file for it and doing that way, not to sure how
apt-get and dkpg work together..

Anyway i'm sure i was unhelpful and please take my apologise for it