[dundee] Christmas Night **MENU OPTIONS**

Paul Lancaster paul_lancaster at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Dec 16 16:49:25 GMT 2007

Hi Jen
I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to make it, i'm being sent to
Stoke (almost Coventry), on monday and I'm hoping to be back before friday.

If you need my deposit before xmas i'll post it to you. Otherwise i'll
give it to you in the new year.
Paul

PS put me down for £20 for the OLPC G1G1(or £23) if you dont need the
deposit for the meal