[dundee] Windows inverted

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Sun Dec 16 19:21:07 GMT 2007

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 19:03:09 +0000
Paul Lancaster <paul_lancaster at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> oops - maybe you shouldnt have admitted to that as ms win OEM
> liecences are limited to the m/c they were supplied with.

I am well aware of that but it's a business practise I happen to
disagree with! Quite frankly, MS should be grateful that I've paid for
XP at all given how often I use it, which is once in a blue moon
because I have to, not because I want to.

I now have Vista on the laptop. That is totally legit because I was
fortunate enough to have work pay for it. I didn't really want it but I
figured it might be useful to have for testing and such. Since I had no
intention of paying for it myself, I took the most of the opportunity!

James