[dundee] *URGENT* OLPC - Collecting Funds

<3 sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:26:10 GMT 2007

*Funds need to be recieved before Friday 29th December

*Hi There,

Thank you those who have pledged funds for our OLPC project,

Due to time constraints, the society is collecting these funds into a *
dedicated* bank account under my name. Statements of which will be made
fully available to all.

*Please transfer the money you have pledged as follows:*

*Using Reference*:    Your first initial and your surname. Eg. JHiggins.

*Sort code*                  80- 19- 42
*Account number*      07434778
*Roll number *             D/34375540- 9

*Account Is Under Name: *Jennifer-ann Higgins*
With Bank*: Bank of Scotland.

Please remember that bank transfer takes 3-5 working days between banks. You
will receive a personal email of receipt once your donation has been
received.

Donations need to be received before *29th of December* to allow us to buy
those laptops. After that, the scheme ends! Ill email and let you know how
we're getting on.

Thank you to all participating,
- Jen.