[dundee] Debian Administration website design contest!

David Thornton Snr davidthorntonsnr at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 24 21:07:35 GMT 2007

Hi All,
Thought this might appeal to some of you budding artistes
Dave

       Posted by  Steve on Tue  4 Dec 2007  at 22:08

  Tags:

css,

site news,

yawns

       The current look of this site hasn't
changed much for the past two years, apart from a few additional CSS
rules being used by default in article texts. Whilst the content here
is hopefully of sufficient quality to allow the current design to be
tolerated I'm sure we can do better.

I've been resisting the temptation to redesign the current pages for
the past couple of months, because I'm just not sure I could do much
better than the current site - Most of the other designs I've used have
been taken verbatim from the Open Source Web Designs Site..

So I've decided to see what the readers can do to help, and would
like to see designs from people with better skills than myself.