[dundee] windows question, sorry

David Thornton Snr davidthorntonsnr at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 30 00:00:25 GMT 2007

Hi Jacek,
It sounds like all you've done is just that.....reinstalled XP over the top and, not a re-format then a clean install .
XP is a funny beast in that you can install it twice on one HD having windows and windows(1) folders.

All you really need to do is delete the partition and start again if you want a 'new' XP install.

Dave