[dundee] TLUG website passwords

Colin Brough Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 11:46:51 BST 2007

> Hi Colin,
>
> I talked to Jonathon Riddle on Saturday at the KDE conference, his
> is the official maintainer and he wants to pass it on. He was asking
> if I wanted to do it, now that you have mentioned it, if you wanted
> to do it that's fine or if you want me to share anything with you or
> help you O.K.
>
> Gordon

Jonathan has e-mailed asking for PGP/SSH keys, so he can sort the
transfer, and I've replied to him. I'm very happy to hold passwords,
but even happier if someone else will too. I'm conscious that I have
the advantage that I'm likely to be around for a while, and the
disadvantage that I have a job that eats into evenings and a youngish
family, neither of which make it easy to regularly be at meets or do
much work on websites. Very happy for Gordon to share with the
practicalities, and me act as backup...

Assuming Jonathan can sort the practicalities, we should start
thinking about what to put up on the website...

I like basic contact details, up-to-date meeting information, and
something approximating a history of the LUG with pointers to any past
talks/activities etc. Personally (and it is just personal opinion!)
I'm not much into wikis :-)

Cheers

Colin

Colin Brough                             Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk