[dundee] TLUG website passwords

Arron Finnon arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 11:27:33 BST 2007

Gordon,

Seems as you and Colin, are now in charge of the TLUG wiki, it maybe worth
talking to Kris Findlay (AKA Azmodie), whom is now responsible for the
Abertay Linux Society Web presence, about the possibility of sharing some
content such as howto guides, as well as mutual link exchanges.

As i understand (Kris was only recently elected by the society for the job)
He will be starting work soon, in the aim to have a working functional site,
by the freshers fair.

I have agreed to write one or two howto guides for him, and i would be happy
to share them among the two web sites.  I'm also hoping that some other
people both from the list and from the society will write bit's and piece's.

Anywho hope KDE has been going well, and i'm sure you'll have a lot to tell
us the next time we see you Gordon.

Quick reminder there is a meeting scheduled for the 5th, so as per norm :-
everyone is welcome and if you do know any one interested in learning more
about GNU/Linux then please bring them along with you on the night.

Speak to you all soon

Arron